Sunday, January 27, 2008

Benjamin Carson's Life By:Kelsea Reyes

Benjamin Carson always knew he wanted to be in a career of medicine. Growing up poor never kept his mother from expecting the best out of him. Through creativity and lots of hard work with determination he is now an expert in the field of Pediatric Neurosurgery. He was a believer and wasn't going to let anything or anyone get in the way of him succeeding. He had big dreams and hopes. Everyone such as teachers and classmates were giving up on him and calling him names such as "Dummy" and saying he was stupid. Ben is just like me because he has big dreams and wont let anyone stop him from succeeding or achieving his dreams. Many people are giving up on me and asking me where I'm going to go in life, but I'm not going to let that stop me from fulfilling my dreams, because when I do I'm going to be rich and successful and look back at the people telling me I cant do it and laugh and say Ha Ha look at me now!

No comments: